Since its opening in 2012, the high quality education synonymous with the school’s reputation in India has seen us rapidly grow in Dubai. Due to increasing demand, we have recently completed Phase II of our state of the art facilities and are looking forward to welcoming new students and parents for the next academic year.
We are passionate about meeting the needs of every student providing them with a holistic learning experience, nurturing them to become compassionate people with enlightened minds. We aim to give our students both the academic and humanistic skills and attributes to truly be global citizens who will help to shape our future and support our vision of “Vasudhaiv Kutumbkum - The World is a Family”.
Due to increasing student numbers, we have a variety of new and exciting opportunities for the next academic year. If you have a passion for teaching, have an educational philosophy that places the child at the centre of all learning and would like to be part of a high quality inclusive team we look forward to meeting you.
We are able to offer a highly competitive package for suitably experienced and qualified candidates.
Applications must be via e mail to: email@example.com
Job descriptions and candidate information packs can be downloaded from the school website: http://springdalesdubai.com/
Please include an up to date cv/resume and photograph, together with a 1 side of A4 letter of application explaining why you are the right candidate for the position for which you are applying. Please also attach a copy of your academic qualifications which must be appropriate for the position applied for together with the contact details of 3 people who can act as reference, one of which must be your present employer.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to teach a lesson as part of the interview process.
Applications will close at mid day on the 25th January with shortlisting taking place between 25th-29th January. Successful candidates will be called for interview between 1-12 Feb.
If applying via e mail please make sure that the name of the post you are applying for is clearly stated in the e mail subject box.
Springdales Dubai is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check.
Springdales School Dubai requires the following:Leadership Roles
- Principal (Click Here For JD)
- Head of Kindergarten (Click Here For JD)
- Head of Students Primary (Click Here For JD)
- Head of Students Secondary (Click Here For JD)
- Head of Academics Primary (Click Here For JD)
- Head of Academics Secondary (Click Here For JD)
- Head of SAWA Centre (SEN/Gifted and Talented and Inclusion) (Click Here For JD)
- Kindergarten Teachers (Click Here For JD)
- Primary School Teachers (Click Here For JD)
- Experienced Maths, Physics & Chemistry Teachers for Middle & Secondary School (Click Here For JD)
- * Islamic Studies * French * Art * Arabic * Hindi * Counsellor (Click Here For JD)
- KG Trained teachers.
- Bachelor in Education for primary school upwards
- Post Graduate / B.Ed. in main subject for Senior School
- Minimum teaching experience of 2 years in the post of interest
- Familiarity of CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE and latest trends in education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced IT skills and use of technology in the classroom