Our teachers develop children's skills.
Children have time and energy to spend even after school hours. Springdales School provides a critical platform Pupil Enhancement Programme (PEP) for after-school activities that stimulate and boost the intellectual, emotional and physical development of children.
The research tells us that Middle-school children who continue to participate in after-school activities remain focused and engaged in school.
Our well-structured after school programme caters
- for the all-round development of the child
- boosts the self-esteem and confidence levels
- develops social skills
- improves academic performance
- builds strong supportive relationships with adults other than their parents
- keeps them constructively engaged in safe and secure settings
- improves conflict management skills
- improves school attendance
- provides a platform for exploration of talents, self-expression and creativity